Ep 23: Six Diet Mentality Thoughts You Might be Having This Holiday Season and How to Let Them Go
We see these all the time in our clients, social media, and articles and want to give you actionable advice on how to put a stop to them so you can enjoy the holiday foods that are plentiful right now.
Here are the six diet mentality thoughts you might be experiencing:
- Running is cancelled so I am going to eat my feelings
- How much weight will I gain if I don’t run it off? How many miles do I have to run to burn this off?
- Putting exercise and workouts before family/traditions etc. It becomes a problem when it impacts your quality of life, relationships, brain space, mental energy, etc.
- December is a wash, I’ll start over in January.
- I won’t go back for seconds this year /I’ll only eat X amount of my favorite food
- My holiday favorites have too much sugar
SPORTS NUTRITION INSIDERS:
- Grab your free fueling chart download to figure out which fuel is easiest on your stomach!
- Join our community on Facebook!
- Learn more about the Nail Your Nutrition fueling course
- To follow along with the show, follow Nailyournutrition.