Ep 21: Sarah Had a Baby + Marita is Pregnant! Life Updates and What Training Looks Like for Us While Postpartum and Pregnant
- Welcome to Season 2! We are back after taking a break and can’t wait to bring you amazing new content for this season! Here’s what we discussed and what to expect for season two.
During this episode, we discuss:
- Big life updates for us- Sarah had her baby and Marita is pregnant with her second child
- We discuss Sarah’s home VBAC and how postpartum is treating her, including what returning to training has looked like
- Marita discusses her pregnancy after a miscarriage in March, finding out the gender, and how training is going while pregnant
- What to expect for season 2, including what topics we want to discuss
- We want to hear from you! Are you an athlete and want to share your fueling and training journey? Email us at email@example.com and we might feature you on the show!
- The Nail Your Nutrition Fueling Endurance Course is on sale for Black Friday! Why the course is a game changer for athletes (or dietetic interns or dietitians!) and why the price is so low right now
- What do you want to hear on the podcast? Take this survey so we can provide content you want to hear!
Use the code BLACKFRIDAY100 for $100 off the Nail Your Nutrition fueling course (code valid until Nov 28, 2020)
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Sarah’s blog post detailing her home VBAC
- Postpartum Running Recommendations: Released in March 2019 by a group of Physiotherapists from the United Kingdom
- This blog post from Sarah Canney is also very helpful in terms of returning to exercise postpartum.
- Exercises to avoid during pregnancy from a Physical Therapist
- Pelvic floor exercises video
- Barre3 online subscription
- Peloton app
- Accounts we follow during pregnancy for safe modifications, pelvic floor health, and workouts:
SPORTS NUTRITION INSIDERS:
- Grab your free fueling chart download to figure out which fuel is easiest on your stomach!
- Join our community on Facebook!
- Learn more about the Nail Your Nutrition fueling course
- To follow along with the show, follow Nailyournutrition.
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation