Ep 7: Can a Low FODMAP Diet Improve Runners’ Stomach?
A low FODMAP diet is typically used for treating IBS and other constant GI symptoms but is meant to be a short term diet. Sarah and Marita also discuss when you may want/need to consider this and what the risks can be.
- Cera Sport – Low FODMAP Hydration Mix
- Monash University – Low fodmap diet
- Monash University List of FODMAP foods
- Low FODMAP gluten free pasta recipe
- Research Review: Exit Gluten-Free and Enter Low FODMAPs: A Novel Dietary Strategy to Reduce Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Athletes
- Grab your free fueling chart download to figure out which fuel is easiest on your stomach!
- Join our community on Facebook!
- Learn more about the Nail Your Nutrition fueling course
- To follow along with the show, follow Nailyournutrition.